Henk

[Status: Closed] Network Helper Recruitment

finalCL.png

Permissions:

Join full server.
No AFK Kick.
Access to Staff Channels.
Can check others inventory and enderchest.
Check others balance.
Temp mute and Unmute.
Check ban history.

Requirements:

- Atleast 8 hours of server activity per week.
- Join the forums at least once a day.
- Knowledge of your server's modpack.
- You must be mature when dealing with situations and fixing problems. Think before you act.
- Excellent knowledge of the server rules.
- Capability to speak and understanding English properly. (Knowledge of other langauge is also very useful)

As we grow to more servers it is hard to keep a constant uptime of application, so here we try a new format of applications where we categories the different servers. The categories will be:

• "Sponge"¬†Which will refer to our¬†Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12, Interactions¬†and Continuum server.
  • "Bukkit" Which will refer to our Tekkit, Infinity Evolved and Direwolf20 1.7.10
  • "Sky" Which will refer to our Skyfactory 3, Skyfactory 2.5 and Sky Adventures.
  • "Network" Which will refer to our vanilla Network Servers.

This application is for Network.

Basic Information

Name: 
Minecraft Username: 
Country + Time Zone: 
Discord Name and ID*: 
Do you have a microphone?: 

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: 
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: 
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the contents of the gamemodes? (E.g AcV1 = 10, CTW = 9): 

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: 
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: 
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: 
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: 
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: 
Is there a game mode in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: 
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: 
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: 
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: 
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): 
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: 

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: 
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: 
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: 
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: 

*Mandatory
**You must live up to how many hours you say you will play. 

Please reply in BLUE

Accepted!

Basic Information

Name: Rico
Minecraft Username: ismoe
Languages you speak: English & Arabic
Country + Time Zone: Jordan, GMT+3
Discord Name and ID*:  Rico#8247
Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: Since 2015.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: Day time, 5-10 hours depends on the day.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the contents of the gamemodes? (E.g AcV1 = 10, CTW = 9): Ac = 9, Pure = 10, CTW = 9, RFTB = 8, TNT Run = 10, rest is a 9.

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: My best effort, I'm not trying to let anyone down with this, I've been a member within this community for so long. I would like to offer my help to improve it if I get the chance to.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: Along time ago yes, October 02, 2015, 14:02 PM it was for 'item duping' I duplicated some emeralds in my enderchest and I didn't know it wasn't allowed that was first when I got my rank as P+ from donating. But then my account got hijacked and I had to ask Powerwarp for help so he did help me.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: One of my greatest strengths is I'm always calm and a great repeater if the person I'm explaining something to, doesn't understand me. I can contain anger and never show it. As for weaknesses I don't really see much, maybe my weakness is that I'm just too nice sometimes.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I could definitely improve my linguistic skills.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I do have about 700+ hours of staffing on other games such as SA:MP(San Andreas:Multiplayer).
Is there a game mode in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Pure Survival, I have been playing PS since early 2015 and I think I pretty much know everything about it. I also used to play the Factions server.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I do, I have shadowplay. I can record in 1080p60fps. I can also record the last 10/20 minutes of my session.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Hopefully a GM or higher.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I would like to see new addons for the AC gamemode, as in new maps and so on.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I know that I could check peoples enderchest, warn players if they break the server rules. As in what helpers should do, A helper, is supposed to help people. A helper should be like a demo mod, at least I would say that. They're supposed to be reporting most of the people that break the rules/have illegal items and so on.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I'm aware of how staff Communicate, I used to staff in a community that had strict shifts between us, Ex: One staff members administrates for 5 hours from 1 PM until 5, and I would do the next 5. With Activity I'm pretty sure that is mandatory for a staff team to have active members.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Since I'm not a Judge or higher I would take video evidence of the situation and contact a higher rank that is currently available and send him the video. If no one is available I will just wait until there is one, meanwhile I would ask the player politely to stop.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I would ask him to post a refund request on the forums, following that with the required links and help him through the steps if he doesn't understand me too well. I would also make sure he has valid evidence.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would stay calm and record my game just in case they do any rule breaking. I personally would just ignore trolls and not mess too much with them unless they of course do some type of abusing of any sort, then I would be ready to upload that video.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I would try to ask them to stop in English, if they do not understand me, I will simply go to Google Translate and try to explain to them that English is the only Language that is allowed in the public chat. Therefore they should use the private messaging command to chat with their mates.

Basic Information

Name: Denis
Minecraft Username: SoFun
Languages you speak: Romanian,English.
Country + Time Zone: Romania gmt+3
Discord Name and ID*: Communist Donut#4303
Do you have a microphone?: Yes i do.

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes i can.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: June this year.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 2 hours - 3 hours
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes i did.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the contents of the gamemodes? (E.g AcV1 = 10, CTW = 9): Pure Survival =8 AcV1=8,50

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I would make the server peaceful and more enjoyable for the normal players by keeping the rule breakers away.I hate when there are rule breakers on the server and there is no staff online to punish them and help the normal users.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I got banned twice in my whole experience.One ban was unfair its reason was for duping but after that i got unbaned because the admin   realised that i did not dupe anything.The second one was fair,its reason was bug abuse.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Strenghts:I am extremly calm when is about problems.If there are a lot of people against me i always find a way to escape that.

Weaknesses:I give a lot of trust to people that i do not know that well.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I can improve the fact that i cannot trust everyone and i can learn more things about staffing.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: Once i was an MOD on an survival server and i ruled it and keep it away from hackers and rule breakers.
Is there a game mode in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Pure Survival.I am playing on the P.S gamemode since June 2019 and i almost know each player on the server and the plugins.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I dont have one but i would download one happily.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I see myself as an loved staff member and agresive if theres an rule breaker.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I would love to improve the pvp protection and land protections by working at the plugin.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): Permissions:Warn,Tempmute,Unwarn,Unmute. Usage:Helping Principle:helping people and the server.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I see CuteLoli and Geri33 the most active staff.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I am going to record the player to have  proof then punish him.The punishment would be 2 days ban for bug abuse
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I would ask the player for proof of his inventory.If the proof is valid,i will refund his items.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would record them so i will have proof aand give the record to an bigger staff that can punish them.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I am going to ask him gently to speak in english or he may get muted.

Edited by SoFun
Accidentally press the send button.

Accepted!

Basic Information

Name: Aris
Minecraft Username: iiTzArismaltor_
Languages you speak: English & Greek
Country + Time Zone: Greece (GMT+3)
Discord Name and ID*: iiTzArismaltor_#8628
Do you have a microphone?: No, I don't.

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes, I can.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: I started playing on Craftersland in 2015, so I've been playing here for 5 years.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: Well, this is kind of complicated. Right now, it's summer time, so I can easily play 3-5 hours every day. Unfortunately, though, I can't play so much during school periods. More specifically, I can play for about 2-4 hours every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Nonetheless, I usually play in the afternoon, no matter what time of the year it is.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes, of course, I have!
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the contents of the gamemodes? (E.g AcV1 = 10, CTW = 9): 

AC = 9, Pure Survival = 8.5, CTW= 10, Survival Games = 9.5-10, Run From the Beast = 10, Skyblock=8, Creative = 7.5, HIIPO Plots= 6.5, Skywars: 9.5

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer a lot. First of all, I'll try my best to decrease the amount of rule breakers, either by punishing them myself or by reporting them to higher staff members, if I can't. In addition to that, I will of course try to explain to rule breakers why what they're doing is illegal, so that they won't do it again. What is more, I'm willing to help everyone who needs my help, whether that is because they have a question or because they're having a problem with something. Last but not least, I want to help at making the server better, by making suggestions or helping the other staff members test things on gamemodes they're planning to add.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: Yes, I have. This time, I'm only going to talk about my current account. So, to begin with, I was once banned for using smoke in spawn (bug abuse) in Assassin's Craft v1. I would like to make an apologise for that, due to the fact that I'm sorry for breaking that rule. Other than that, I've been banned once again for bug abuse. However, this time, there was an misunderstanding, so I was eventually unbanned by the staff member that had previously banned me.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I would describe myself as an honest and kind guy, who's dedicated to his liabilities, whether that's school, projects or even being a staff member. Moreover, I'm in favor of justice, so I always try to make the best choice possible. Now, when it comes to my weaknesses, one of them would be the fact that I sometimes demand from others more than they can do, though that still rarely happens.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I think that the only thing left for me to do is to know a bit more of some games I haven't played a lot, such as HIIPO plots. Other than that, I don't think there's anything else for me to improve, in terms of how I handle situations. I'm now more mature, so I think I can handle situations I couldn't before.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: To be honest, I have never been a staff member in a Minecraft server. However, I had been part of the staff team of a small Discord Server. In conclusion, being a staff member isn't something completely new to me, but I wouldn't describe myself as a very "experienced" one.
Is there a game mode in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I have played most of the game modes here, if not all, and I now believe that Assassin'S Craft is the game I spent most of my time playing on. I used to be very good in CTW too, but I decided to stop playing it for a bit and focus more on ACv1. And so I did. I spent countless hours exploring, going to dungeons and killing players (:P) and eventually managed to become Master Assassin 5. In other words, the fact that I spent a lot of hours on a game I really liked is the reason I became so good at it. Now that it has been updated, I keep playing it a lot, even if I don't like the fact that it's in 1.14.4. (Note: I'm not saying that I know more in AC than in other games. I'm saying that I'm better at this than in other games, such as CTW.) 
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes, I do. I currently have Bandicam and OBS.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I see myself as a fellow staff member, who has helped many people since he was accepted and does something he enjoys; being a staff member. Now, in terms of my rank, I think I could get up to GM.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I heard that there would be some changes to the combat systhem of Minecraft. However, until then, I would like Assassin'S Craft and Capture The Wool to be back to 1.8. I already know that there's a plugin that allows you to use the combat system of 1.8 in newer versions. However, I personally don't like the way PvP is now on Craftersland, even with a plugin; the fights don't look smooth and it is kind of hard to play like that. I think that if we reverted the versions of these two games, more players would play them. One other thing I would like to see is leaderboards being added to skywars, because that might make the game more competitive. What is more, I think that the addition of a Practice PvP/Duels mode could attract new players too. Now, when it comes to me helping you improve the server, I could help you run some tests, as well as try to organize the layout of the server.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): As many of us know, the helper rank is a rank, whose permissions are limited. Helpers can (un)warn, (un)mute and check the balance and the enderchest of other players. They also have access to staff channels, where they can contact higher staff members if they need help, as well as make discussions.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: Staff members are members of another Discord server too and they talk there about important things. Also, I think that there's a "staff section" on the forum. Furthermore, they usually get a promotion once a month, if they're active enough. Last but not least, there are some "extra" staff ranks in both Discord and the Forum, being Moderator and Super Moderator (Manager & Founder too, if you want to count them).

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: First of all, I'll open one of my recording softwares and start recording. Then, I'll make sure that he's indeed abusing a glitch. After that, I'll upload the video and, finally, I'll contact a higher staff member to take care of the situation, because Helpers don't have access to the /tempban command, which, according to the rules, is essential for a punishment like this.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: To begin with, I'll ask him to give me a little bit more detail about his problem. Then, I'll give him the links of Technical Support and the template and kindly ask him to make a Refund Request. Last but not least, if I have the items he had lost, I'll refund him myself, otherwise, I'll have to wait for someone else to take care of him, because Helpers do not have acceess to Creative.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: At first, I would simply ask them to stop harassing me. If they continued, I would take a screenshot of the chat as a piece of proof and punish them accordingly. If it was their first offence and, therefore, they hadn't been muted, and continuted, I would try to keep calm and keep punishing them. That's what I would do if they insulted me. However, if by saying "targeted" you mean targeted in PvP, there would be no reason for me to punish them, as long as they weren't spawn camping or breaking any other rule. 
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: At the moment, using a foreign language is not forbidden. So, if someone is speaking in a different language than mine, I won't pay attention to what he's saying. However, if he mentions my name, I will use Google Translation to see what he wants. If he needs help, I'll either keep using the Translation or call a staff member that speaks his language, so that they can help him.

Basic Information

Name: Oliver

Minecraft Username: xDrews_YT

Languages you speak: German, English

Country + Time Zone: Switzerland,  UTC +1:00

Discord Name and ID*: xDrews#7171

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: yes

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: i started playing mid 2016

On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: normally over 2 hours, when i have school i mostly play in the evening

Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: sure

On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the contents of the gamemodes? (E.g AcV1 = 10, CTW = 9): AC: 10, CTW: 10, PS: 8, other gamemodes: 7-9

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I will offer you a motivated, helpful and active Helper, who has a long craftersland experience and who has knowledge of the different gamemodes.

Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: i got banned twice for trolling in CTW, but that’s like 2 years ago

A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I can stay calm for a long time without getting angry, also i am good at explaining something to a person. 

What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I can clearly Improve my english skills because I only had english in school and i want to get better at writing/ talking in english

What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: i opened a small MC server for me, my cousin and some friends, I was the staff there and helped them if they had any problems. Everything went good until they switched to fortnite.

Is there a game mode in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: If there Is one, it’s Assassins Craft. I’m playing this mode for like 3 years now and know nearly everything on the map, the rules and the dungeons. 

Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes i have one, it’s called OBS

Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?:  I would like to see me as a future moderator, supporter or builder on CL

What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I would like to see more frequent Content updates in the gamemodes, so we can get more players onto the server. What I could improve: I would be a helpful Staff that cares about players and I also could help with Building Updates (Like help expanding AC map or new Maps for gamemodes)

How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): As Helper you are allowed to use staff Chat, warn players if they behave wrong and you have permissions to answer to problems in the forum. Also, if you are a good helper you are able to get a higher Staff rank like Admin or GM. Helpers are also able to wart, mute and unmute players.

What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I know that the staff has their own staff chat in MC where they discuss things about the server and i also know that they communicate a lot on discord.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I will start my recording program and record the player how hes abusing the bug. Also i would check his ban history to see, if he already got banned for bug abusing. Then i would tell some higher Staff to get the player banned and send them the proof. Also tell them to look at the bug he was abusing so they can maybe fix it.

A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: If he tells me in game Chat, i will tell him that he should write a Rollback request in the Network forum by using the template, and that he should add as much proof as they have, showing the player with his inventory.

How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would record a video of them trolling me, note their name and what they did and then go contact a higher staff member or make a complaint in the forum.

A player is speaking a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: First, i will tell him in english, that he should speak english so everyone can understand him. If he keeps writing in his language i will check the Mute/ban history and then mute the player depending on how many times he already got muted.

Small Info: Maybe the textformatting is a bit weird beacuse i made it in google docs

finalCL.png

Permissions:
  Reveal hidden contents
Join full server.
No AFK Kick.
Access to Staff Channels.
Can check others inventory and enderchest.
Check others balance.
Temp mute and Unmute.
Check ban history.

Requirements:
  Reveal hidden contents
- Atleast 8 hours of server activity per week.
- Join the forums at least once a day.
- Knowledge of your server's modpack.
- You must be mature when dealing with situations and fixing problems. Think before you act.
- Excellent knowledge of the server rules.
- Capability to speak and understanding English properly. (Knowledge of other langauge is also very useful)

As we grow to more servers it is hard to keep a constant uptime of application, so here we try a new format of applications where we categories the different servers. The categories will be:

• "Sponge"¬†Which will refer to our¬†Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12, Interactions¬†and Continuum server.
  • "Bukkit" Which will refer to our Tekkit, Infinity Evolved and Direwolf20 1.7.10
  • "Sky" Which will refer to our Skyfactory 3, Skyfactory 2.5 and Sky Adventures.
  • "Network" Which will refer to our vanilla Network Servers.

This application is for Network.

Basic Information

Name: Ramma
Minecraft Username:Rammah
Languages you speak: British English
Country + Time Zone: BST (British Summer Time and GMT)
Discord Name and ID*: Alexandr#9044
Do you have a microphone?: I do!

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: I'm basically on them everyday already, so yea!
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: Since October 2018!
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: I'd say average 5-9, daily my past activity will backup this statement aha!
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: I understand them completely as I well was Helper once :P 

Still Fairly new to network but here:

CTW: 9/10 - Watched Yogscast Alot so I have a solid understanding

Ac: 7/10 - I've been playing a fair bit in the last days getting my bearings of it aha!

Pure Survival: 10/10 - Vanilla + Protection plugins are a solid base for me :P 

Drop Zone: 10/10 - I play CS;GO a lot and I played a few BR games and it's a easy concept aha!

Other game modes: 6/10 average - they're the basic kitchen sink modes, plots, creative and survival games which are easy to understand aha!

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Apart from the generic, a dedicated staff member and hard worker. I can offer a indepth problem solving when it comes to server issues, player issues etc. I'm still gonna add a dedicated staff member to the team and someone with a good set of eyes.I also offer flexibility and understanding of people's current situations and the signals they're giving off in their tone of messages, if they're in distress or something is bothering them.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I've been banned 2x on tekkit but the bans on continuum are related to a personal and private cause, staff/management already/should know of these reasonings.

Strengths: I'm an understanding person, I've got a long extensive knowledge of team management and what level of professionalism to be held to, and a extensive past of minecraft mods and staffing experience that I can bring to the table.

Weaknesses: I'd say my biggest flaw is my ability to stay focused and concentrated at times, and prioritising things that are more important than trying to impress people, along with over reacting and instantly sticking with my guns until proven wrong.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Personally, I'd say my ability to accept being denied/declined a request, I sometimes take being told no to heart and over react, and I also think I need to show my trueself a caring and trustworthy person, instead of my fake persona "Ramma"
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I did staff CL recently, bout 1 month and 1 week now? I'm also "Head Moderator" of Paris Eternal eSports discord, and currently in the works of applying for admin there!
Is there a game mode in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?:  Capture the wool, I used to watch the yogscast alot and they played CTW frequently on their streams and I got interested and played the gamemode quite alot!

Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I currently have OBS/GeoForce Shadowplay installed, both are screen recorders so yea! :D 
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I've said this before in my previous app, but I want to be there guiding the newer guys that join the staff team on the right path and to help them feel welcomed and safe. I also want to be a person you can talk to if you have any worries or issues, I know it's a hard thing "trust" but I'm always here for people who really need a source to vent
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I believe Network, and how to fix it? Open a community feedback form and see what the majority want, I know alot of players would like a OP/Non OP Prison server, and to bring attraction from the global community instead of just one.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I understand the permissions that are entrusted to me as a helper, I was a helper previously and used them well, managed to issue a warn on my first week aha! but yes I understand the principle of being a helper, you're there to help moderate the chat and make sure things are kept in line of the rules and the community happy!
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: As a previous staff member, I understand how the team operates and communicates, if a lower ranked member is having issues they'll contact a higher up and they'll come and help out and solved the issue that's at hand.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I'll take as many screenshots as I possibly can about the incident, and I'll make sure to screenrecord the event to have extra evidence of the glitch and user abusing it, once I've gathered a fair amount of evidence, I'll contact a higher up since the Helper position can't issue a rule 2 infraction onto players as it's currently a judge+ command
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I'll provide them the correct links to the forum for a rollback or refund (depending on the case at hand) so they can get their lost items back, but if they lost specific items and they know each of them I'd advise a simple refund request as a MOD+ can handle them and won't take long, but if they've lost a lot of items and don't know everything I'd advise a rollback it may take longer but they're going to get all the items they lost back instead of having to start anew.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would ignore them, until they start breaking rules but if I'm not 100% sure in my judgement I'd ask my fellow staff members for help on what to do with the issue, If they break any rules I'd warn them accordingly, unless they're breaking the Rule 9 infraction then i'd give them a one hour mute as the rules state that's the punishment
A player is speaking a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I'd inform them that English is the only acceptable language in global chats, but privates messages they're free to talk in their native language to their friends/clan mates or they could use the clan chat which also allows them to speak natively. But if they continue I'd use google translate to message them using the "/msg" command to communicate with them in their language at the best of my abilities to help them avoid a rule 7 infraction, but even after trying to communicate with them and they're clearly ignoring/avoiding my attempts to help them, I'd issue a rule 7 accordingly

*Mandatory

PS: To the managers, and Henk. I know you will look at my past record, and my current stability, I ask you not to, I want a clean slate and that's why I'm applying for Network, if you're truely concered about my Stability and Premature return, please don't. New start and a new me, and I wish you luck in choosing the new helpers!
Please reply in BLUE

;) Ramma

Basic Information

Name: Felix
Minecraft Username: GeekyNRG
Languages you speak:English, Norwegian
Country + Time Zone: Norway GM+2
Discord Name and ID*: I have two accounts. One is for mobile and one for PC Geeky#0169 (PC) and Geeky#1038 (mobile).
Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do!

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yep!
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: Mid June this year
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**:  I play about 3-4 hours depending on the day but at least 2 hours. Afternoon
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes, I understand the responsibilities of a Helper.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the contents of the gamemodes? (E.g AcV1 = 10, CTW = 9): Pure Survival = 9,5 TNT Run=8 Creative=9 Skywars=8 Hiipo=5 RFTB=5 And the rest is about 4-5-6. AC=8

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer you a dedicated staff member who, despite his recent apperance, understands the server content and can make the server more enjoyable for everyone.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: No.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: My strength is that i am friendly and can stay calm most of the time and my weakness is that i can trust people too much, but i am working on it.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I think I can improve on my understanding for people who are not good at English, as the server has alot of foreign users.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I have just left my own discord server with 129 members on an i have had it for a long time. I have been a staff member and moderator at a lot of different discord servers and i have about 50-60 hours of staffing on another minecraft server
Is there a game mode in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?:The Gamemode I play the most is Pure survival.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I do have OBS and i can happily download an otherone if that is prefered
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?:I can see myself as a happy Helper helping new people and keep the server happy and enjoyable! My rank goal would be Admin or highe
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: For people to come online to the server I suggest adding new stuff every now and then and I will question the community on the Network about what they want to see.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I know that i can look in people`s enderchest and I can look in an offline player`s inventory and mute,unmute,warn talk in staff chat and check IP`s and check who`s ban evading
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I know that the team communicates after some staff told me and i know that if a lower ranked staff needs help, they ask in staff chat and then a higher ranked person comes online to help them

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I start recording and get enough proof to make sure that the person is abusing the glitch and I send the video to a higher ranked staff member and ask the player to stol nicely
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I would ask the player if he knows what items he lost exactly and if he does, I will send a link to refund template on the forums and if he doesnt remember I would send him the link for a rollback
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would ignore them but if they troll other player too or break the rules i will mute them and contact a higher ranked staff and I would of course record all of it for proof
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I will inform them that foreign language is not acceptable in public chat but that they can talk their language in /msg or clan chat ir if they dont understand i will /msg them their language that you have to talk in /msg to talk a foreign language or clan chat if they keep avoiding me or ignoring me, i will mute them and contact a higher ranked staff if needed.

Edit: Improved Grammar and Fixed spelling mistakes.

*Mandatory

Please reply in BLUE

Basic Information

Name: Javier Padilla
Minecraft Username: Reivg17
Languages you speak: Spanish/English
Country + Time Zone: Costa Rica/Central Standar Time (North America) CST

Discord Name and ID*: ReivG17 #1126
Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: 

If I can access the forums on the page every day as well as the server

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 
I have four years of playing on the Craftersland server

On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 

On average I play approximately two or three hours a day

Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?:

If I read I understand and accept the high level of responsibility that this assistant rank entails

On scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the contents of the gamemodes? (E.g AcV1 = 10, CTW = 9): 

I don't have a complete experience but in scale I could say that 6/10

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: 

Puedo ofrecer una mejor atención a los usuarios del servidor en sus diferentes modalidades, haciendo todo lo posible para tratar de resolver los problemas que surgen todos los días con las personas y Craftersland asegurándome de que no haya abuso del rango o falta de trabajo tal como está presente. en algunas personas del personal en algunas ocasiones
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?:
If some time ago by * Illegal articles *

I also have a strength as a weakness and I am very perfectionist and this sometimes leads me to wear out a lot in some jobs

What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: 

Every day is about improving more than the previous one, so even if I consider that I should improve my talent every day

What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: 

My most similar experience is to help players without knowledge of the server to know the system of some modalities and also to help players without any rank who have suffered a griffin in their bases by other players of higher rank

Is there a game mode in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: 

If I stand out and I really like Survival and EggWars as a team

Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?:

Si tengo una grabadora de pantalla y, por supuesto, estoy de acuerdo en usarla, ya que es una herramienta muy importante para registrar cualquier mal comportamiento de un servidor y contrarrestar a los administradores que deben analizar el caso

Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: 

I want to see myself as an important administrative rank of the server since this shows that I have been entrusted with this position thanks to my work and collaboration with the entire server

What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: 

My suggestions are to use large social networks to advertise the server through Facebook pages Instagram accounts and professional videos on YouTube or also manage with other large servers for the advertising both of them users who enter by other users can also be rewarded with simple elements.

How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): 

This range does not include high-level permits since this is designed for players chosen with their mission to help the server and its staff, thus its limited to silence players access players' enderchest or access to staff channels
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: 

With all due respect the Crafstersland Network staff seems to me poorly chosen or players who are not prepared for this job since it can be noticed that they are somewhat inactive in the game and sometimes
abuse of power is observed
 in exceptions there are personnel that does an excellent job and in the forum there is a good help service from these

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: 

Since I have the opportunity to observe the player I must gather absolutely all the possible evidence by attaching to this his history of bans and investigating as best as possible the case of this player subsequently contacting a higher ranking administrator and using the staff channel
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: 

I must make a publication of the technical error that has happened and mentioning this to the administrator of the server (brunyman) so that it takes into account if any failure is found in the plugins or programming of these but the lost objects cannot be returned to the the affected player could take advantage of this
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: 

In my situation I can use the most effective and correct way would be silencing the players just for me and notifying this situation to an online administrator and informing the forum since these players could be attacking other players and breaking the peace on the server
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: 

If this player speaks English there is no problem, I can communicate perfectly with the opposite otherwise in an unusual language and your situation needs help I should look in the staff channel A person who can communicate with him to help him Or you can contact me through this person

Thank you very much to the Administrators who have received my request and have dedicated their time carefully waiting for a response have excellent day

ReivG17 

*Mandatory

5_5_logo.png