Jaruso

Inventory rollback request

Edit: (I Also made a item refund request topic containing my most valuable items I had on me)

Your Name: Jaruso
Server Name (AC, PureSurvival, etc.): Tekkitmain
Inventory Rollback or Claim Rollback: Inventory Rollback
Coordiantes: -3796 -3145 (53 height)
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): Monday 6. April 2020 23:30 (CEST)
Description of Issue: 

I was kicked from the server, same message that comes up when the server crashes. It was during building and I had all my most important items on me. When I got on I spawned in spawn with all my items gone. I was talking with my friends on discord at the time and they said that I was supposedly killed by a mob, but I also had mob repulsor on at the time so it is very unlikely that a mob could kill me, unless its a skeleton. Mob repulsor also dodges arrows so still seems unlikely. I dont know what happened, but I believe it was because of some bug. 

Moved to tekkit main Technical support 
(This is for vanilla :-) )

Keep in mind that inventory rollbacks are not especially precise, as they are only done 3-4 times per day and can only be performed by our management team, so generally has a longer waiting time. If there are a reasonable amount of items, then I'd suggest making a list as well- could make it in a response to this topic and just changing the title to inventory refund. 

31 minutes ago, Henk said:

Moved to tekkit main Technical support 
(This is for vanilla :-) )

Keep in mind that inventory rollbacks are not especially precise, as they are only done 3-4 times per day and can only be performed by our management team, so generally has a longer waiting time. If there are a reasonable amount of items, then I'd suggest making a list as well- could make it in a response to this topic and just changing the title to inventory refund. 

Regarding the item refund, I dont remember everything I had on me tho. It was alot of stuff. Is there any way of a regular admin to find out what I had on me?