Assassin´s Creed V1-Where Can I Find Bows Like I See At The Players Shop

razvantheman

I see at the player-created shops on assassin´s creed v1 server a lot of op bows and op iron swords(the one with 12 atk dmg) but they are sold out  . Is there a dungeon (i want a op bow) where the reward is one of these things i mentioned? Or you just go to legoland and kill skeletons until one drops that specific op bow?

If there is a dungeon plz give me details and maybe the coordonates if its a hidden dungeon.

no you can't find bows and iron swords on the map, but you can find olny three types of enchanted golden swords .These op things we're made by them.I hope i helped you.You can contact me on the server TheRebel424 or Anonymous the nametag , I'm sponsor so i can explain more to you there.Have a nice day.

No, there is no certain dungeons that give these type of loots. Players who have donated for the sponsor rank and make these type if bows. They buy a normal unenchanted bow and they enchant it by themselves. They havd acess to the /enchnat command ehich enables them to enchnat these OP bows. I Hope u understood.

Archived