Refund Request Coacola

coacola

Your Name: coacola 

Item Name + ID + Amount:

full enchanted red dragon armor ( Prot IV on pants and chest and many more enchants am too bothered to name like high jump II etc) . Flame dragonbone greatsword with Sharpness IV ,  Education II, Looting III , Unbreaking III, An ice dragon bow with Multishot II Power IV and Infinity. In addition to a pickaxe with Efficiency IV , Fortune III, Tunelling I & Smelter enchant. Lost 62 bottles of exp and a ton of minerals , potions and baubles.(miners ring full enchanted red dragon armor ( Prot IV on pants and chest and many more enchants am too bothered to name like high jump II etc) . Flame dragonbone greatsword with Sharpness IV ,  Education II, Looting III , Unbreaking III, An ice dragon bow with Multishot II Power IV and Infinity. In addition to a pickaxe with Efficiency IV , Fortune III, Tunelling I & Smelter enchant. Lost 62 bottles of exp and a ton of minerals , potions and baubles miners ring regen ring and haste ring 

Coordinates: unaware

Description of Issue: was fighting a herd of mobs when a restart timer popped up. Huge lag spike due to saving and i was dead 0 from 20 hearts in a split second with /back not available due to the restart 

Screenshots (Optional): 

Archived