Refund Request - FubukiTheIceBoy

Your Name: FubukiTheIceBoy
Item Name + Amount: 

Golem Chestplate - Advanced Mending / Advanced Protection 4 / Advanced Thorns 3 / Unbreaking 3 / Strenghtened Vitality 5 (it had that magic thing that made it invisible tho)

Stone of Greater Inertia

Shield Of Honor

Coordinates: x -32 . z 248

Description of Issue: One of friend mine LichKing8217 was asking me to tpa to him , first time I didnt accept but he kept asking me to go over (to make it clear was tpa from him like he the request was x person asked u to tpa to them) when I accept tpa it seems that he lied and wasnt in a supposed  safe location” 
He was in lost cities so I instantly died when my game loaded and lost some of my items with curse of poss I dont care about the items I can get back easily but I do care about the chestplate and the other baubles which for one I paid today 20K for it and I really want it back. 

Due  to the circumstances I dont know what to say hope its enough to get those back at least the bauble since I paid a lot of money for it.

Screenshots (Optional):