[Complaint] (Time4Taxes and Rigz1)

aero_c

In-Game Nickname: Time4Taxes and Rigz1

Time and date:  Feb 1, 2023, ~11:30 PM EST

Description of what happened: (In chronological order)

-TP'd home (after being away for ~15 minutes) to see Time4Taxes and Rigz1 in separate parts of my base - all parts are compartmentalized with iron doors, trap doors, and levers/buttons so I'm the only one who can get around unless using creative/hacks.

-Heard iron door opening and closing.

-Then noticed my book wyrms and villagers all gone - including three librarians.

-A ghost of Rigz1 remained in a static position in my base for 5-15 minutes. During this time, Rigz1 was active in other places because I saw in chat that he had killed or been killed by another player - in other words he was in two places at once. Rigz1's position is just under where my villagers were kept.

Screenshots or Proof: (Use www.imgur.com)

Check the uploaded images for screenshots.

-screen2.jpg shows an iron door left open - i always close them.

-screen3.jpg shows Rigz1 ghost, which remained for 5-15 minutes. In this screen Time4Taxes mentions my autosorter, however, when I did see him on the minimap he was on the other side of my base - in other words he would've had to have crossed multiple closed iron doors and trap doors to see my autosorter room.

-screen4.jpg is just screen capping the text.

-screen5.jpg shows the drops from my 2 book wyrms - they were in a 3x3 sealed well-lit room with hoppers under the floor.

-My 2 book wyrms were killed with a looting enchant because their drops totaled 10 Book Wyrm Scales and 10 Raw Book Wyrm meat - these were collected by the floor hoppers and funneled into a chest. I've only ever had 2 book wyrms in that room, I never killed any, so there could only be at maximum 4 of each item in the chest that collects from floor hoppers. 

-I saw my book wyrms and villagers on minimap prior to leaving my base ~15 minutes prior.

-Time4Taxes falsely accused me of duping when I turned in a bunch of Legendary Crate Keys the other day.

-I was selling valuable enchanted books and their clan leader is a market competitor - motive.

List of eyewitnesses: 

-Just me and themselves.

-villages.dat: using an NBT explorer, this .dat should show the UUID of the culprit if they killed my villagers in a direct way. Look for the village with CX and CZ values near -2708, -3783 and look for the player with negative S values. Then use a service, like mcuuid, to convert the UUID to the player's name. (Edit: a new thought, if either of the accused even appear in the village.dat at my location as UUIDs, regardless of S value, then that proves that they were present in another isolated base compartment, and that they interacted with the villagers prior to the villagers' disappearance. Share a download of villages.dat and let everyone see)

screen5.jpg

screen2.jpg

screen3.jpg

screen4.jpg

Hello, 

You may know me as rwvs, or the clan leader.

I want to add on to what you're accusing my clanmates of and protect them after we've discussed this.

One, if they are not trusted, they can not open doors. Nor could you drop anything to trigger the door from opening. That door accusation was false.
Two, they stated by the time they got there, which was from RTP, there was no bookwyrms and 3 villagers there. Now yes, they killed the villagers out of spite of the thought you you being a "duper". You have yet to defend yourself about that claim and yet to respond to them when you have been asked about it. I was not there for this, and nor was I the motive.
I am very competitive to the market and Myself and MadWif share my balance to make me richer. 

Rigz1 had nothing to do with it, and only snooped around your base.
Time4Taxes took the fault on killing your 3 villagers.

I do apologize for their actions but make sure you don't add some bs into your side of the story just for a better argument. Not everything revolves around you.

Edit: If you really care about 3 librarian villagers, I can repay you with 3 of them. I cannot however,
-  Give you the same enchants
-  Give you any of my current in-use villagers
-  Give you any maxed villagers

And if you don't want them after those conditions, so be it.

I will not be responding to this as it wastes my time. 

• ASOOD locked this topic