[Inventory Rollback Request]*Time_breaker99ki*

Your Name: time_breaker99ki
Coordinates: -487/1303/78
Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 01:00 GMT(+4:00)
Description of Issue: i was wandering in the lost cities when i got killed by a mob there and my sentient scythe with multiple enchants(a few not a lot) somehow despawned from my inventory, even though it had Curse Of Possession.

thanks.,

Screenshots (Optional):

Yup. Curse of possesion was confirmed via stream that in 2.9 cop was supposed to be 'fixed'. Fixed in this case means that it now does what it was always supposed to and it now deletes anything its on when you die. It now works fully in the current build. Its a curse it was always supposed to have a negative effect. 

Sorry Bro. Refund denied. T/C

P.S. If you check the discord there is a pin from asood over this and it also lets folks know that we will no longer be doing refunds over cop.