[Complaint] Astralry

Astralry

Minecraft Username: Astralry

Time and Date:  no idea when i even got banned, i logged on the server yesterday and played for like 10 minutes

Description of what happened: (In chronological order):  jailed for tp killing, logged on to check the jailtime and then left until it was over

Screenshots (Or anything else) of Proof: )image.png.f4a005fd0fc6458e4b26015101a12b1d.png

Theres no such thing as "bugging it", i joined the server, chatted a bit and left until my time ran out, no one waits out their jailtimes online and i havent seen a singular person be punished for simply waiting it out outside the server, ive even seen people be punished for purchasing unstuck to evade jailtime but this isnt even listed as an offense, "playing dumb" when no staff member replies to my questions on why i was banned for tp killing when i never did, told to make a complaint only for it to be ignored and responded with something as stupid as "playing dumb". And its not even about being punished, its about being punished for something i didnt even do, or if something i did counted as tp killing not even being able to know what the hell i did wrong, then you deny my refund request because "of the way bound axes work" like you can literally just drop me the enchants and /give me the axe, you went as far as rerolling PerfectOffete's inventory multiple times for over 30 minutes but you stop any further staff interaction on my refund request because you dont feel like going through it, and then i get jailed for something i did do and admitted to doing, wait out my jailtime after checking how much time i was jailed for and i get banned for 3 days for "using exploits to evade jail", all of this without even mentioning the hostility you have towards anything i dare post or say to you, cant expect me not to be hostile against you

Well you deserve being called dumb cause tpkilling isn't based on the command as we showed you in the rules it pertains to TELEPORTATION (tp is its shortform) hope you can actually read that with your low reading comprehension skills. 

Also there is such a thing as bugging it. Read the rules for Rule 10. You have to serve your term. Jailtime is only supposed to tick down while your online. The logs show you clearly didn't do this. So I don't give a flying F what you think your dumb for thinking you could do that and get away with it. So you have been properly punished IRREGARDLESS of what you beleive. 

You filed a refund request. Perfect filed a rollback. Which as we told maknight yesturday curse of possession invalidates the refund/rollback. Which several of you guys are using to exploit a bug. Which we havn't decided yet if we need to enforce the bug abuse rule on.

So you can keep lieing about waiting out your jailtime and saying you didn't use teleportation to kill people in the other one which u clearly did. But, we aren't that dumb and its not gonna work. As I said in the previous comment ban stays. T/C