Part of inventory lost after server reset

Hey all! I died right before a server reset, and I know that was totally my own fault. That being said, when I returned to the sever, the items I had previoulsy been staring at had respawned.  I fully understand if I can't have my entire inventory restored to me, but if someone with power could provide me with an advanced nanotech chest plate I would really appreciate it. I know it was my fault I died, but the items really should have been there. Im not trying to scam free resources or anything, I just want to be able to get that one expensive item back. If it was something stupid like items falling in lava then I wouldn't make this request, but I would really appreciate my advanced nanotech chest plate. (I have posted a support claim in this discord, please refer to this if you have any more questions).