Astral Sorcery Progression Issue - Attunement Altar and Starlight Infuser stopped working

A couple (real life) days ago my already built & working Attunement Altar and Starlight Infuser have stopped working completely. I have rebuilt each by hand and moved each at least twice, however the Attunement Altar will not show blue particles while holding a known constellation, and the Starlight Infuser has 12 source blocks of liquid starlight, is holding an aquamarine, and does not work when right clicked with a resonating wand. My teammate IllStealYoStuf is also unable to get these to work either.

I have all 5 Chapters unlocked in the Astral Tome, know all constellations (except faint), and am level 30 in the perk tree. The issue may have started during the time I upgraded my Celestial Altar to the Iridescent Altar, but im not completely sure.

Could a mod help me resolve my progression issue, or at the very least provide me with some materials I am blocked in getting (Resonating Gems, Irradiant Star, Observatory)?. As a last ditch effort I'm also willing to try having my Astral Sorcery progression wiped completely to see if I can circumvent this issue somehow.

I also attached a screenshot of my current Astral Sorcery quest progression below.

Thank You!!!

- Vistalite_Rock

image.thumb.png.86c957e4c6116ab4cbe654b3edc030bd.png