[Unban - ReEvaluation Request] Magicianx69

[1] In-Game Username:

Magicianx69
[2] Details of Situation:

-I was banned a few weeks ago under the category of Cheat. Although I had mods installed, I didn't activate the bad ones (i play slowly enjoying mah time thats how i still enjoy this game even after 3 years). However, I understand that just having them is a valid reason for a ban. The issue is that when I was banned, the claims of people who had trusted me were wiped. I never gave /trust of my claims to anyone, but those who had given me their trust were impacted.-

[3] Ban Category:

-Cheat-

[4] Ban Duration:

-7 (completed duration and now unbanned)-

[5] Staff Member:

Hiro...

[6] ScreenShots:

..unnecessary

[7] Your Reason:

-I am fully(not really I never got informed but doesnt matter) aware of the allegations against me and I accept them. However, I am appealing for those who were unintentionally affected by my ban. One such friend is AdmSirRed. His claim and everything that was affected because of my ban is the primary reason for this appeal. I assure you that none of my items went to his or anyone else's hands or claim, nor vice versa. He simply /trusted me. This can be verified by checking inventories. As my ban is not related to items, it seems unreasonable for his or anyone else's claim to be affected. In return for considering this appeal, I am willing to accept a permanent ban or an IP ban from Craftersland. My main goal is to ensure that my friends do not suffer any negative impacts due to my actions.-

First of all this is a unban request and you are clearly not banned.

As we say you should be careful who you trust, if admsirred trusted you and you cought cheating his base will be wiped same as yours and in this case it's his fault for trusting you and your fault for cheating. 

Denied.