unban milkmankarlson

[1] In-Game Username:

milkmankarlson
[2] Details of Situation:

it was my first time ever breaking a rule on the server by duping items, the rules state that the first warn for duping is a 2 day ban yet i got a perm ban, and when i bought a unban, the unban never took effect.

[3] Ban Category:

image.thumb.png.7dbebcd119d5c8a66ee03ef876fcf5ba.png

[4] Ban Duration:

perm

[5] Staff Member:

doesnt say

[6] ScreenShots/Videos:

provided in different sections

[7] Your Reason:

i bought a unban from the server cause i got a perm ban for duping on my first warn and the rules on the forum literally state that 1 warn = 2 day ban not perm ban, and the unban didnt even occur/take action so i literally got scammed. oh btw this was literally like 1+ years agoimage.thumb.png.4699be8d520c9bc7c517e9905c5cbf39.png

Well mailmankarlson as that was the name you had when you were banned. You had multiple punishments leading up to that and then you threatened to let everyone know the duping method when it didn't get you out of the tempban you were already in. Also your last punishment before permaban was for using a hacked client not duping Unban denied. T/C