Adding Applied Energistics 2 into Tekkit 2.

Hey, I'm just reaching out, because I'm a frequenter of the Tekkit2 Server. IGN: DistraughtBeing, I've gotten near mid to end game recently. And I've gotten to a point where I need some sort of virtual storage. Currently I am using logistics, but it's very buggy, and slow, and auto-crafting is a nightmare. (It's non-stop spewing items out of pipes.) Was wondering if you could possibly find it in your hearts to add in Applied Energistics 2, Like on Tekkit1, so we could craft ME Systems and that would completely solve the problem, as well as probably be way less load bearing on the server as a whole. Thank you for taking the time to read this, -Distraught. 

https://gyazo.com/ae24d9caf995ad85ce07116b198d4813

5 hours ago, McDonaldsSalad said:

Adding AE2 on Tekkit2 would require everyone who wants to join the server to manually download the mod and add it to their modpack, which would drastically decrease player count. So as a not set in stone answer, probably not going to be added.

Didn't realize it'd be that big of a thing. Figured they could add it client side. Sort of like a plugin. Sucks though cause logistics just ain't working. 7790ff93483cf63f0ba7e6217e1e1fe3.png
https://gyazo.com/7790ff93483cf63f0ba7e6217e1e1fe3 

This is from me trying to craft one HV Watermill. Rip my frames. 

If there's any workaround for this, let me know.