unban milkmankarlson

Kaszanka, if i had no intent to play the server properly i would have never quit for months even after the 14 day ban was over, the whole discord incident only ever happened after you guys had done the perma ban, you guys perma banned me for literally no reason immediately after i hopped on after a multiple month hiatus? if you perma banned me because i had no intent to play, how could you possibly know if i intend to play or not immediately after coming back onto the server after a multiple month hiatus, if i had no intent to play i would have never came back yet i did thus i clearly had intent to play.

you guys have made my whole experience on the server even before the duping hell.

you guys perma banned my alt because i used it to get extra keys. Right before i got banned for 14 days, there was multiple people using alts to get keys, i asked if its allowed or not, they said it is, so why would you possibly perma ban my alt for it 1 year before this?
well its because you guys have a non-neutral status, you only ever perma banned my alt AFTER my first ever ban for using a hacked client. 

not only did you do that. i once hit you at spawn and you had like 1000 thorns which resulted in my armor set being broken (mind you it was half maxed golem armor), you never gave me my armor back, i offered to send a clip of it, and more, you never gave it back.

you guys also wiped every single people whos base i had auth on, not people who had auth on my base which resulted in multiple innocent people being wiped cause of your guys ignorant decision making.

simply put, you guys had no actual reason to perma ban me, my alt. and no reason to wipe people who had no reason to be wiped at all. you never gave back armor that was lost cause of you hanging around spawn with armor that breaks others armor when they hit you to get your attention cause they want to ask a question.