New to Modded Minecraft on Craftersland – Any Tips for a Beginner

Hello everyone,πŸ™‚

I am new to modded Minecraft and recently joined a modded server on Craftersland. I have played vanilla Minecraft for a while but all these mods are a bit overwhelming. I am looking for some beginner friendly advice to get started.

What mods should I focus on first. Are there any must have items or resources I should aim to gather. Also any tips on avoiding common newbie mistakes would be super helpful.

I am also curious if there are any community rules or etiquette I should be aware of on Craftersland servers. I would love to make some friends and have a great time here.

I also searched on thisπŸ‘‰Β  <redacted> but I could not found anything helpful for me.

Looking forward to your suggestions and thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers!
[Maria]

We host a variety of modpacks so the choice is yours! Everything from 'kitchensink' packs to hardcore, expert packs. You can try playing Revelations or any of the DIrewolf20 packs if you are looking to explore mods on your own. If you are looking to dive into the deep end and play an expert pack, I suggest Nomifactory or Dungeons Dragons and Space Shuttles.Or if you want to sink 4000 hours into a pack and lose your mind, I suggest Gregtech: New Horizons :)Β These expert packs have a questing system so they 'guide' you on your way to the endgame goal.

There are a few modpacks that are questing packs that aren't necessarily expert packs, in my opinion, like Sky Factory 4, Oceanblock, or either of the Stoneblock packs.