Bye!

marc022

Hi I'm from mc.craftersland.net mashed survival, my brother (PREMIUM +) gave me all I had in my house and I broke Sabeeh whole house and not know why so silly with respect but this time it happened and so I'm the server :(

Hola yo soy de mc.craftersland.net puré survival,mi hermano (PREMIUM+) me regalo todo lo que tenía en mi casa y sabeeh  me rompio toda la casa y nose porque tan tonto con respeto pero esta vez se paso y por eso me voy el servidor :(

This is not done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-10937-0-31994400-1444306194_thumb.png

yeah your "brother" first of all you had a bedrock you had over 2 double chest full of golden apples,duped armor,op potions,illegal swords

and you had xp bottles which are all illegal so tell me who is your "brother" who gave you these items?

Archived