Complaint Against Xxianxx

Dokkdurs

I asked in chat for a live enderman so i could capture with a safari net. i got tp invite from xXIanXx. stupid me thinking he was a nice guy i accepted only to go to the end and get killed by this prick. He killed me and looted everything i had. full zivicio armor, tk tools, reinforced watering bucket, super builder's wand and more. I dunno if what he did is legal or not, but it's not ok from my pov

after reading the rules here:

http://forum.craftersland.net/topic/12270-rules-sky-factory/

[5] No PvPing with creative, god, fly, or OP spawned items:

I am sure this rule was broken by xXIanXx. he was wearing like me full zivicio armor when he ambushed me. Pls do something about this player. I want a full refund of the items that were stolen from me and xXIanXx punished.

after reading the rules here:

http://forum.craftersland.net/topic/12270-rules-sky-factory/

[5] No PvPing with creative, god, fly, or OP spawned items:

I am sure this rule was broken by xXIanXx. he was wearing like me full zivicio armor when he ambushed me. Pls do something about this player. I want a full refund of the items that were stolen from me and xXIanXx punished.

Hello, im sorry but this rule was not broken. it does not say OP items it say OP spawned items. That means hacked enchantments and other stuff.  However if xXIanXx said something like "Ill give you a live ender man" or "tp to me for the enderman" then he can be banned for scamming, however, if he did not promise anything, you just got played. Unfortunate but thats how it is

Hello, im sorry but this rule was not broken. it does not say OP items it say OP spawned items. That means hacked enchantments and other stuff.  However if xXIanXx said something like "Ill give you a live ender man" or "tp to me for the enderman" then he can be banned for spamming, however, if he did not promise anything, you just got played. Unfortunate but thats how it is

That is not spamming,

also this rule is played as soon as he TP killed somone

[2] No Bug Abuse/Exploiting Bugs:

Tp killing is a forum of bug abusing also there is a pvp arena for pvping so he knows he in wrong

and also this rule

[17] Use Common Sense:

as the person tping him to the end fully knows the guy didnt want to pvp

Unfortunate he did not say such a thing. It was indeed my fault for trusting him. But seeing how this is 97% a building server/ mod i hate this type of thing. It was my fault for assuming every1 here is nice and wishes to play the mod like it was intended to be played. I was reffering the flying part of rule No 5. Implement a f*** 30 seconds safe from harm after TP-ing rule or something. Anyhow, i still want my stuff back. I was not the only one tricked in this manner by him. Think of whom you want to keep on your servers.

Cheers

Unfortunate he did not say such a thing. It was indeed my fault for trusting him. But seeing how this is 97% a building server/ mod i hate this type of thing. It was my fault for assuming every1 here is nice and wishes to play the mod like it was intended to be played. I was reffering the flying part of rule No 5. Implement a f*** 30 seconds safe from harm after TP-ing rule or something. Anyhow, i still want my stuff back. I was not the only one tricked in this manner by him. Think of whom you want to keep on your servers.

Cheers

Hey the fly means /fly. not flying 

Archived