Nuking_Lizards Unban Request

Nuking_Lizards

[1] In-Game Username:

-(Nuking_Lizards)-
[2] Details of Situation:

-(I believe selling Legendary keys at market spawn)-

[3] Ban Category:

-([4] No sale/gifting creative/illegitimate items to members outside of your town)-

[4] Ban Duration:

-(48hours now (1day and 5hours))-

[5] Staff Member:

-(Quagma)-

[6] ScreenShots:

-(Yes of market with the key's)-

[7] Your Reason:

-(I was selling keys at spawn but Ontario we were talking about the salutation and told me i was in the clear and everything will be fine i dont have to worry about anything he asked me how i got these keys and i told him that i saved up a couple 5-10 keys for the parties and i invited players into my town (girNation) one play particular was DerpSundee i kicked him later that fallowing day because he was acting sketchy next thing i know is i have alot of keys in my ME and my whole town (including me) and my allies were banned for rule 2. If you would like to unban me i would be happy if not i will serve out the rest of the 1day and something hours as soon as i get on the server i will be doing a huge kick from my town only keeping a few players i know i can trust in the town such as Space_Mun who ive trusted for a while but recently had him join Zimbiotics hes a good friend i met on this server hes been with me though the sever just never see him on and HappyGamer are examples so please if you would like to unban me unban me if not like i said i will just wait. Thank you for taking time out of your day for reading this i appreciate it sincerely Nuking_Lizards)-

• Maeve locked this topic

Archived