Question about donations

I just donated to get Sponsor+ on the direwolf20 (1.7.10) and I only got the 7 legendary keys from the Sponsor+ purchase. now, I read the website before purchasing and it seemed to say that if you purchase the lower donation rank that it would count towards the next donation rank. So out of curiosity, wouldn't one get all of the perks in a cumulative sense if they purchased the highest rank to start? (For instance, getting a total of 21 legendary crate keys when your purchase Sponsor+ since all the cumulative ranks would have earned 21 if each bought separately)? It is possible that I am over thinking it or not thinking properly, which is why I made the forum post asking this question. Any clarification would be much appreciated. Thank you. (I only used the legendary keys because it was the first thing I thought of, but the money and the other keys would also be applied in this question)

Archived