It's a Jerm

jerminator00

IGN: jerminator00

Just call me Jerm.

For a long time now I've wanted to play a modpack with some friends of mine. Problem is, none of us really have the know-how, hardware/connection, or time/money to set a server of our own up. A few days ago, after watching Direwolf20's mod spotlight of thaumcraft 6, the yearning to play multiplayer modded minecraft hit me harder than it has for quite some time. Since hosting wasn't an option, I headed to google, and tbh you guys were pretty much the first server group I looked at. Looked around the website for a bit, saw nothing to dissuade me from giving it a try, and decided to run it by the guys I wanted to play with, and we all decided to give it a shot. So far, things seem to be pretty decent, aside from a few bugs, but I guess those are more the mods' fault than the servers'.

Started in the 1.12 DW server, but we've moved over to the Revelation server for now. When DW gets thaumcraft 6 put in it though, I might be tempted to head back to it, but for now it seems like Revelations is where we're gonna stay for some time. Probably won't be too talkative, our group is pretty much always in a discord call together, but I'm not an unfriendly sort. Looking forward to playing with you guys.

Archived