Complaint: Griefing (1nanc)

Mizaru311

In-Game Nickname: 1nanc

Time and date: Oct.4 to present

Description of what happened: Shortly after me and my brother joined the server a player moved next to us and started claiming towards us to stop us claiming.

We then claimed and built a wall on the edge of our area to set a border.

player has attempted to access everything in our claim multiple times and been asked to leave.

After many attempts to get him to leave peacefully we started killing him on sight and set up a turret.

This has led to the player claiming chunks in the unclaimed space between our main area and the wall and digging out as much as he can to destroy the area and trying to pvp us in his claim and hen abandoning it to do it again at a different point in the area.

Screenshots or Proof: 

https://imgur.com/a/6Q4tCvP

This shows us in the area and the flat part where my brother was digging to get ready for bees which he then claimed and built on.

https://imgur.com/a/OXiTlp5

This shows the player building small houses right on our main claim area

List of eyewitnesses: Sane333

"We then claimed and built a wall on the edge of our area to set a border.

player has attempted to access everything in our claim multiple times and been asked to leave.

You are kidding me. When you answer to leave?!! I left some message in my hut. Stuff can be read them, i wont write again here. How can i access your claimed area? And peacefully, ye ye ye.. You will never peacefull to me, dont tell lie please, i just looked your machine setup then you killed me ? Today Your little brother(sane1234) killed me with arrow on mountains when i Phone in my claim, you know that? And you want this field, why didnt claim? How can i know flattened by someone, you are far 200-300 meters from me and inners mountains. I did "/rtp" after i started first place ? And you kill me after i build a Summer Hut, i ll Come to holidays 

I have talked it over with @Mizaru311 and a little bit with @1nanc.

I give you guys 2 options right now:

- Solve this problem peacefully between you.

- Wait for me or any other high ranked staff member to come online and examine the situation in depth. The staff's decision after the examination will be final and both sides will have to follow it.

I have checked the situation around that area. I made @1nanc remove both the little house and the claim right next to @Mizaru311's place.

From now on any hostile activity between your groups is forbidden. Any kind of hostile activity like griefing towards one will cause the other to be the prime suspect.

There is plenty of space between your claims (about 7 chunks) so as long as you don't claim intentionally in the other's direction you shouldn't have any problems.

All the fire and cursed earth has been removed from around both claims

If there are any further questions or problems feel free to contact me.

T/C

Archived