Refund request

Your Name: BlameMark
Item Name + Amount: Cleaver, Tinker's construct pickaxe ,obsidian axe , one golden lasso with a bat and , jerkynator full of jerky , one cursed lasso , armored electrical steel jetpack, I know it would be a lot of pain through listing and then making those tinker's construct tools for the staff if they refund me  so they don't need to make those tools just give my 32 blocks of quartz that I used on the cleaver and 2 diamonds and 2 emeralds that I used on the cleaver and pickaxe.I also had armor but I didn't even make it so I don't need that to be refunded.
Coordinates (format x, y, z): 6397 72 24314
Coordinates of Death Tablet placed in a chest: I didn't get one nor do I get any of those when I die.
Description of Issue: I was flying through the nether there was a wither flying around I tried to kill it ,but it killed me I went to find my grave and A few failed attempts later a group of players tpa'd

me to the graves and there was every grave except the one with my stuff that I fought the wither with, there was no sign of it even the dirt that was suppost to be there was gone so I suspect that the group of players took my stuff or it glitched out.

Archived