[Unban Request] [awesomebhs] [AsHy11]

awesomebhs

[1] In-Game Username:

[awesomebhs] [AsHy11]
[2] Details of Situation:

Accused of cheating on no proof except the fact that we were doing really well.

[3] Ban Category:

Reason: Duping of Fluids

[4] Ban Duration:

1 Week

[5] Staff Member:

DaBe00593

[6] ScreenShots:

image.thumb.png.3b04aa3bb2671b0f423bf99869d233ec.png

[7] Your Reason:

I shouldn't have been banned because DaBe00593 banned AsHy11 and I for something we didn't do. We are both innocent and pissed. He didn't even consult any other staff members even though I told him that I was innocent.

You say there's no proof? On the contrary; you had multiple drums with minus amounts, meaning the liquid inside is not legit aka duped. 

1. It was DezeGames who banned you.

2. He did in fact consult other staff members, it was discussed with multiple staff including myself. 

Claiming to not do something, with clear evidence you did, is quite childish and frankly, disappointing. 

Would like to add, since there's clear evidence that you have used these duplicated liquids to advance your base it will be regenerated again. 

The unban is denied, I do hope that you don't do this (or any other dupe) for a third time. The topic will also be closed due to the denial of the unban. 

Evidence gathered for the ban:

g1PsWf7.png

zjZXpUZ.png

8tor953.png

PxZnpfc.png

nzTA3pO.png

Edit: The first time Ash was not banned but given a warning due to being unaware of the drums (and so I was lenient).

However, the drums are clearly used and I see no excuses this time therefore, both players were banned. 

Archived