SF4 ProjectE

Hello, ProjektE is in Modpack SF4 inside you can use it without prestige if you already have it in the Banned list inside then I ask you to disable it on the server to not always ban people who use it. you can do everything from projectE crafting all items and blocks are unlocked even without prestige. It is not necessary to banish people straight away just take them and take the items away and if they do it again then you can ban them. because the ProjektE is inside the modpack you do not break any rule. I say nothing if it is banned on the server and it is automatically deleted immediately from the inventory and any people bypass that because I would ban immediately, but it is not automatically deleted so you do not break any rule.

• 1 year later...
On 8/11/2019 at 1:22 PM, Lordmarci87 said:

Hello, ProjektE is in Modpack SF4 inside you can use it without prestige if you already have it in the Banned list inside then I ask you to disable it on the server to not always ban people who use it. you can do everything from projectE crafting all items and blocks are unlocked even without prestige. It is not necessary to banish people straight away just take them and take the items away and if they do it again then you can ban them. because the ProjektE is inside the modpack you do not break any rule. I say nothing if it is banned on the server and it is automatically deleted immediately from the inventory and any people bypass that because I would ban immediately, but it is not automatically deleted so you do not break any rule.

Before I talk about the reasons why keeping ProjectE removed from the server is a good thing. I suggest for you to calm down and try to re-phrase your thoughts on why ProjectE should be allowed in this server.  I almost had a brain spasm trying to re-read your post and you being angry.

Well now that I've told you that could help you in future posts, I will now tell you "My thoughts" on why keeping ProjectE restricted is actually a good thing.

1. Allowing players to use blocks like Energy Condenser, Transmutation Table/Tablet, Energy Collector, Anti-Matter relay can make the grinding part of the ModPack useless (if the EMC values aren't changed in the config) and obtaining valuable items completely worthless in obtaining.

2. There could be more bugs/glitches/dupes in this specific mod (which I won't name or are still unknown).

3. (FYI I'm not savvy in TPS stuff and stuff like that) But if most of the player base used Energy collectors, Anti-Matter relays or Energy Condensers they could cause a big TPS drop, even possibly a constant server crash.

There are probably more things that can prove enabling/disabling  ProjectE can have Pros and Cons.