Banning without warning (DragonSlayer)

HPLaptop

In-Game Nickname: DragonSlayer
Your username (Optional): HPLaptop
Time and Date: 12:15 AM EST 9/8/2019

Description of what happened: Story time, this post is quite similar to the unban appeal I have filed. So as you may very well know someone created a mystcraft portal linked to spawn and was auto dropping keys into it, i decided hey why not pick some up and use them, shortly after i get some DragonSlayer gets on and gives this singular warning, 

2019-09-07 23:37:33 [CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] [G] <Star> [V][Mod] DragonSlayer: stop picking them up

After that I soon went away and started flying off in the wild because nothing seemed to really be happening. I then was like hey i'll just open a few that'll be fine. They never said I couldn't use what I had. So then I started to open them and about 10 in I get banned for 2 days. There was no warning besides the quote above. Dragon had not given any indication that I was going to be banned and along with that he banned another player who was given no warning (Lukasd30720). Many other players in the chat then berated Dragon for this overstep. I believe this is very much an overstep of power not to mention the fact he is the only active staff member outside of maybe EPIC and mikewerf_ who can't do much. This level of abuse and one-sided discussion should exist on a server that averages 10+ players most of the day and often reaches the 20s. I understand Tekkit isn't a large server by any means but like the staff should have some integrity in deciding when to ban people.

Screenshots or Proof: Chat log

List of eyewitnesses: 

ImNotRose

aeos

Ginger685

mdodd28

Archived