The Spike in Griefing

DemonicArcher

As most regular players on the server have noticed, there has been a severe spike in griefing on the server.  The attacks have ranged from teleporting mass numbers of mobs into bases and spawn, filling player's bases with toxic waste, and now my entire base, 388 chunks, has been world edited off of the map.  I have suspicions as to who may be responsible but no proof, and I think the staff is in the same place I am.  I am hoping the staff will take one step to curb some of these issues, that step is to revoke all non-staff's perms to use World Edit.   And as much as I hate to suggest this too, it may be time to ban linking books (they have been used to transport the mobs into places they should not be).  Does anyone else have thoughts on this? Are you as fed up with these griefing attacks as I am?

On 9/11/2019 at 3:09 AM, DemonicArcher said:

I have suspicions as to who may be responsible but no proof, and I think the staff is in the same place I am.

Well, all worldedit is logged, and we found who did it.

On 9/11/2019 at 3:09 AM, DemonicArcher said:

am hoping the staff will take one step to curb some of these issues, that step is to revoke all non-staff's perms to use World Edit.

In my opinion it's not needed, yes a lot of people got griefed with worldedit, but I don't think removing worldedit of all people is needed because one player abused it.

Also if someone griefs using worldedit it's easy to track down since we got all worldedit logged.