[Island Rollback Request] Evsa

Evsa

Your Name: Evsa
Island Owner Name: Evsa
Coordinates: -18150 68 -5367
Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 10:00 am EST 11/12/2019
Description of Issue: either a bug or server error or griefing but random blocks are cobble, hellshelf enchanting settup all cobble, missing black hole(i replaced it from the market which is why it is back but it was missing) , and random torches in weird places like where my liquid starlight was, secondary ae system drive is flipped around, hundreds of torches in my spawn room for no reason, as its all shuttoff with wireless redstone , Second replaced black hole is now gone and the griefer came back and stole statues left cobble everywhere and tried to steal my armor sets... its a mess, as soon as I get a rollback i'll be walling off my island with no fly in entry points
Screenshots (Optional): 

Archived