We need an admin for FTB Continuum

trawny2

FTB Continuum should have an active admin or super-mod that is able to at least restart the server.

Having an admin that is active means that for one, the server isn't reliant on contacting other server admins, allowing for more autonomous workflow and potentially faster resolution to problems. In addition i assume that they would have more access more debugging tools and would be able to resolve some additional issues players may experience. like clearing an empty claim from an old teammate that quit the server many months ago for instance.

in my personal opinion, i believe that the mod OutlawUSA would make a great admin/super-mod for FTB Continuum, they are active, helpful and well liked by the community.

We promote our staff in a timely manner.

Only the managers are able to restart servers.

Only Game Masters can use the profiler to search for possible causes of lag.

OutlawUSA was promoted to Moderator 18 days ago. We prefer out staff to get accustomed to their new commands and responsibilities that come with the rank. Since we have recently done our staff promotions, it would be some time before another promotion date, for the reason I have said before.

If there are any problems that require higher ranked staff, it's best to try and contact the managers. We will try and get the problem sorted when time is available.

I apologise for any inconveniences.