[Refund Request] Chrono_Sol

Chrono_Sol

In-Game Name: Chrono_Sol

Server (AC, PureSurvival, etc.): FTB Revelation

Item name + Item ID (Item ID optional, but very helpful!): Leadstone (Iron-Plated) Jetpack, Glider and Dark Boots (Empowered I)

Time & Date (Time and Date when you lost the item/s): 11/30/19, 11:21 PM

Description of Issue (how you lost the items): I was in the nether collecting items and noticed that I was getting lag and connection issues. Hoping not to lose my items in the nether, I tried to warp out and suddenly died upon warping back to the overworld. Once I respawned, a death waypoint was marked but no gravestone found. I searched top and bottom in overworld and in the nether at the latest death point due to dying prior to this death. (I had just retrieved the items back at this point from the nether 1st time). A fellow player, Salamance73 was tpa'd to my location to assist me in finding the gravestone but found nothing.

Evidence (an old screenshot/video that shows you had the items;Optional): From the Launcher Log:

Spoiler

[22:21:50] [Client thread/INFO] [minecraft/GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Chrono_Sol fell from a high place
[22:21:50] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [biomesoplenty.common.world.BiomeProviderBOP:<init>:61]: settings for world: 
[22:21:50] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [biomesoplenty.common.world.BiomeProviderBOP:initialLandAndSeaLayer:93]: Setting up landmass VANILLA
[22:21:50] [Client thread/INFO] [journeymap]: Mapping halted in C:\Users\William\Documents\CraftersLand Launcher\instances\revelations\minecraft\journeymap\data\mp\Craftland\DIM-1
[22:21:51] [Client thread/INFO] [minecraft/GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Warped to the default home successfully.
[22:21:51] [Client thread/INFO] [journeymap]: Loaded 27 waypoints from C:\Users\William\Documents\CraftersLand Launcher\instances\revelations\minecraft\journeymap\data\mp\Craftland\waypoints
[22:21:51] [Client thread/INFO] [journeymap]: Mapping started in C:\Users\William\Documents\CraftersLand Launcher\instances\revelations\minecraft\journeymap\data\mp\Craftland\DIM0. Memory: 4981MB total, 1542MB free 
[22:21:51] [Client thread/INFO] [minecraft/GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] [Server] --> DATA SAVE IS COMPLETE <--
[22:21:52] [Client thread/INFO] [journeymap]: Chrono_Sol died at BlockPos{x=4309, y=199, z=5345}. Deathpoints enabled: true. Deathpoint created: true
[22:21:52] [Netty Client IO #1/INFO] [journeymap]: Teleport Enabled:false
[22:21:59] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [biomesoplenty.common.world.BiomeProviderBOPHell:<init>:32]: settings for hell world: 
[22:21:59] [Client thread/INFO] [journeymap]: Mapping halted in C:\Users\William\Documents\CraftersLand Launcher\instances\revelations\minecraft\journeymap\data\mp\Craftland\DIM0
[22:21:59] [Client thread/INFO] [minecraft/GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Returned you to your previous location.
[22:22:00] [Client thread/INFO] [journeymap]: Loaded 28 waypoints from C:\Users\William\Documents\CraftersLand Launcher\instances\revelations\minecraft\journeymap\data\mp\Craftland\waypoints
[22:22:00] [Client thread/INFO] [journeymap]: Mapping started in C:\Users\William\Documents\CraftersLand Launcher\instances\revelations\minecraft\journeymap\data\mp\Craftland\DIM-1. Memory: 4945MB total, 1184MB free 
[22:22:08] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [biomesoplenty.common.world.BiomeProviderBOP:<init>:61]: settings for world: 
[22:22:08] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [biomesoplenty.common.world.BiomeProviderBOP:initialLandAndSeaLayer:93]: Setting up landmass VANILLA
[22:22:08] [Client thread/INFO] [journeymap]: Mapping halted in C:\Users\William\Documents\CraftersLand Launcher\instances\revelations\minecraft\journeymap\data\mp\Craftland\DIM-1
[22:22:14] [Client thread/INFO] [minecraft/GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Warped to the default home successfully.
[22:22:15] [Client thread/INFO] [journeymap]: Loaded 28 waypoints from C:\Users\William\Documents\CraftersLand Launcher\instances\revelations\minecraft\journeymap\data\mp\Craftland\waypoints
[22:22:15] [Client thread/INFO] [journeymap]: Mapping started in C:\Users\William\Documents\CraftersLand Launcher\instances\revelations\minecraft\journeymap\data\mp\Craftland\DIM0. Memory: 4885MB total, 1712MB free 
[22:22:15] [Netty Client IO #1/INFO] [journeymap]: Teleport Enabled:false
[22:22:50] [Client thread/INFO] [foamfix]: Unloaded world <net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient@2655b3fb -1 MultiplayerChunkCache: 72, 72> is still hanging around after 60 seconds.
[22:22:59] [Client thread/INFO] [minecraft/GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <TDS> GatekeeperTDS: someone just poured pyrotheum everywhere here lol
[22:22:59] [Client thread/INFO] [foamfix]: Unloaded world <net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient@55e3c8fb 0 MultiplayerChunkCache: 81, 81> is still hanging around after 60 seconds.
[22:23:01] [Client thread/INFO] [minecraft/GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Chrono_Sol: my gravestone is missing

[22:23:08] [Client thread/INFO] [foamfix]: Unloaded world <net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient@1e78dfbb -1 MultiplayerChunkCache: 81, 81> is still hanging around after 60 seconds.
[22:23:12] [Client thread/INFO] [minecraft/GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Salamance73 has requested that they teleport to you.

Archived