Unban Appeal

1944Doffen

[1] In-Game Username:

1944Doffen

[2] Details of Situation:

If i remember what happened correct i think that i was in someones faction and thhen i helped making their base we made a good base and edited stuff but i did alot of it in creative. So i got banned from the server when i left the faction cuz the items kind of became cheated in.

[3] Ban Category:

Breaking rule 20 Doing the same thing the exact moment i join.

[4] Ban Duration:

The ban has is permanent.

[5] Staff Member:

The console banned me from the server.

[6] ScreenShots:

https://imgur.com/a/pj4nfh2

[7] Your Reason:

I was in a faction cuz i asked if i could join then but afterwards i got bored then left and i forgot that they had cheated items from me so i got banned from the server for life.

You was perm banned on 19/04/2018. This was because you had broken Rule 4 for the 7th time.

You bought a First Time Unban on 10/08/2019. Before this, you was using an ALT account to bypass the ban (this account was banned accordingly)

After you was unbanned, you proceeded to use your creative privileges to build an area for a different town/clan. Due to this, you was banned again.

Archived