[Refund Request] Chunk Loader disappeared twice

YoruichiShunko

Your Name: YoruichiShunko
Coordiantes:  x-691 y: 36(2) z: 373
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine)(day/month/year): February 18th 2020 anytime
Description of Issue: Hi ! So I tried to make an infinite lava pump in the nether with ender tank to have infinite early power. So I bought in-game a chunk loader for 250$ at spawn. But one day, it suddenly disappeared for no apparent reason. I bought another one, It was fine for few days, and again, the chunk loader disappeared. I did claim the blocks around it and closed it with blocks to be sure it wasn't grief.

Could you plz explain me why it happens and the solution to make it work. And of course have a refund of the 2 chunk loaders. Thank you !
Screenshots (Optional): BdHCj46.png

A staff member capable of refunds will handle that part when they can -- but as far as disappearing, it's currently just a known issue that we are working on. In the meantime just continue to make refund requests for them as needed.

Please also note that the server provides infinite lava via a red/red/red ender tank (as seen located in /spawn), so you do not need to make your own

• 3 weeks later...

Archived