Complaint against rlcrafter2

Viraha

Title: [Complaint] (Player Name)

In-Game Nickname: Viraha (mine) RLCrafter2 (his)

Time and date: Around 7:00pm to 7:40pm on 3/5/20

Description of what happened: (In chronological order) When asked to leave my house, RLCrafter2 refused unless I "opened the door" when he could've easily teleported away, then continued to repeatedly harass me (violating rule #15). After I had killed him so he could get out of my house ONCE and accidentally deleted two of his items (because i didn't know tossing them from the side deleted them completely) he proceeded to kill me four+ times with the gorgon head (I believe that violates rule #11?). After he killed me he stole my stuff and proceeded to delete it. After i asked for it back, he gave me three of my items and kept the rest. I inserted a photo of his inventory using /invsee RLCrafter2 which shows my items which he stole (he later cleared them from his inventory as i had checked again). The second photo is of the statues I left after being killed by him. He then falsified what happened, saying that he only "killed me two times" when I had been staring at the three statues from the gorgon he spam killed me with, and also justifying it by saying that it was payback for killing him (which i did one time compared to his four+).

Screenshots or Proof: (Use www.imgur.com) https://imgur.com/a/p8RQLYX & https://imgur.com/a/t595a1Q

List of eyewitnesses: (They should also make a post below) Mer_01

continued to repeatedly harass me (violating rule #15)

Literally did not harass at all. You don't know what harassment is.

We have chat logs so mention ONE THING  I said to harass you.

After I had killed him so he could get out of my house ONCE and accidentally deleted two of his items

First, you killed me with all creative tagged items, including your own gorgon head that you spawned in. Also, you deleted more than 2 of my items(lying) and then when you didn't give them back I thought you were keeping them so I killed you naked with my own gorgon head in a different location than your house.

he proceeded to kill me four+ times with the gorgon head (I believe that violates rule #11?).

You say I killed you, "FOUR+ times" but only show 3 statues... Actually - I only killed you twice, once after u killed me and once when you were being rude a while later. I don't know what the third statue is, could be me dying again or you just making a statue.

After he killed me he stole my stuff and proceeded to delete it. After i asked for it back, he gave me three of my items and kept the rest

This person is honestly disgusting lying about everything. I gave her way more than three items of her stuff back - actually, I accidentally gave her some of my items too which she took.

She said she was missing something but she couldn't actually name what she was missing. I told her I don't know what happened with it and thought maybe when I went into creative mode, after I killed her fair and square that some items may have been lost when you press SHIFT to pick up and your inventory is full, that's when items you pick up automatically get deleted. Although I DON'T KNOW if that's what happened or if there were even more items, that's just what I gave her as a potential reason.

She then accuses me of doing it intentionally for no reason, AFTER I tried to give her items back. Except her items are ALL TAGGED CREATIVE ANYWAY.

"We have chat logs so mention ONE THING  I said to harass you."

- You would NOT leave my house after I asked you to do so MULTIPLE times, you even saying that you were going to "live" there. When I asked you to leave you requested I "open the door" which I shouldn't have to do. If you talked as much as you did that day you were fully capable of teleporting out and to somewhere else, yet you continued to push my buttons in an obvious attempt to rile me up, which I suppose you successfully did.

"FOUR+ times" but only show 3 statues... Actually - I only killed you twice, once after u killed me and once when you were being rude a while later. I don't know what the third statue is, could be me dying again or you just making a statue."

- You killed me once more as revenge for the first time I killed you BEFORE I teleported to you in the clearing seen in the screenshot. There was no reason to do it more than ONCE, regardless of whether I was "rude" or not. That's just a petty excuse to spam kill me. The third statue is the third time you killed me, it's not rocket science. I killed you once and only once and that was in the middle of my house, your statue still remains there for proof. Those three times in the clearing were my statues and one was most undeniably not placed there to act as a false narrative for pity points.

"This person is honestly disgusting lying about everything. I gave her way more than three items of her stuff back - actually, I accidentally gave her some of my items too which she took."

- You gave me THREE items which YOU put in the chest. The fact that YOU'RE lying amazes and befuddles me at the same time. If you "accidentally" gave me some of your items you made absolutely NO MENTION of it till you wrote this post, which is extremely suspicious. I shouldn't have to/will not feel guilty about taking your items when you were the one who put them in the chest for me to receive. That is YOUR mistake and YOUR problem.

"She said she was missing something but she couldn't actually name what she was missing"

- I lost my WHOLE inventory besides my , of course I wouldn't remember. Please use common sense when responding to my claims. 

"I told her I don't know what happened with it and thought maybe when I went into creative mode, after I killed her fair and square that some items may have been lost when you press SHIFT to pick up and your inventory is full, that's when items you pick up automatically get deleted."

- You should not have even tried to pick up my items, there are no excuses for you. Also, you still kept my items in your inventory for a couple of minutes and then they mysteriously disappeared? Therefore, by telling me that my "items had been deleted" while they were still in your possession is lying straight to my face. It makes no sense.

"Except her items are ALL TAGGED CREATIVE ANYWAY." 

- As a player who has access to creative, I'd think you would know about the creative glitch. Let me inform you anyhow since you clearly do not know: when you go into creative mode and shift items in your inventory, they get tagged as having been "spawned in" by the player, even if the player had gotten the items in survival mode.

"She then accuses me of doing it intentionally for no reason, AFTER I tried to give her items back"

- You did not "try" to give me anything back, anything of worth anyhow. I watched you lie straight to my face, saying you had given me all of the items that were mine, and that everything else had been deleted when I very clearly saw them in your inventory with /invsee [playername]. 

In the end, what you did was extremely childish. I apologize for my lengthy response and I hope we can get this problem sorted out.

At this point it's just a you did and a he did game.

It's for the best u guys just say sorry to each other and move on. either /ignore each other or just be nice to each other.

If this continues please make valid proof of the case.

RLCrafter2 Punished per rule 11

Topic closed

Archived