Unreasonable Warn

acerq

I was warned for rule 7. Rule 7 is: "[7] No Excessive Use of Profanity/Swearing/CAPs" This was because my name had "inappropriate words or phrases". Nowhere in rule 7 does it state anything about names. Secondly I had a conversation with the staff member who applied this punishment and argued against my name being inappropriate, which he then agreed that it didn't break any rules and said that I would have to time to change it. A few minutes later I get kicked and can now not join back because of my name, which i can not change for around 25 days. My name is Genghis_KKKhan, and this staff member was the only person on that server to ever claim that my name was related to the Ku Klux Klan. I am named this way because the name Genghis_Khan, GenghisKhan, and Genghis_KKhan are all taken. I am now stuck without a way to change my name or join the server. I personally think if it was determined that my name is inappropriate I should be given until I can change it again before I have the inability to join the server.

Archived