Unfair Advantage of Wendigo

thnacj88

In-Game Nickname: Nick (Wendigo)

Time and date: April 14-15, 2020

Description of what happened: 

It all started when we found out that Wendigo had moved bases and we went to visit his new one. After I had been looking around I realized it was not all claimed properly. So just like rule 8 says, I didn't grief any claimed land. I just stole the drives and moved on because that's all I really wanted and didn't have a reason to just take out the entire ME system with my infinity drill on 11X11, but it seems to have been a mistake to not destroy the whole thing. Many, many times have I seen a mod say there was nothing they could do because the grief was in a unclaimed territory and it was allowed and nothing changed this time either. The moderator Owf (Not sure full IGN) said there was nothing he could do because it was in a unclaimed territory. This also only came after Wendigo admitting he expanded his claim after the grief happened, trying to make it seem like I griefed claimed land. After all of this settled down and life continued I went to bed and when I came back on today it seems a moderator or admin has decided that Wendigo was in the right for not having his base claimed and has stolen his drives back from my ME system. All that remains is a sign at my base saying "Please don't take people's stuff" and my broken security terminal. Don't understand why just because somebody donates money that they get unfair treatment. I understand that money is required to operate and expand but ruining the experience for potential donators just to make it better for the donators you already have will prove to be a very unflattering and short lived stance to take. I'll include any screenshots I have that are relevant. Let me know how I can provide further detail.

Thanks, Tjmack99

Screenshots or Proof: 

https://imgur.com/a/Te8IzTS

https://imgur.com/a/8PFYoHC

List of eyewitnesses: 

Sethpe - Witnessed not only the stealing of the ME drives to confirm it was unclaimed but witnessed everything said in chat after too. 

Owf - First Staff responder to the situation 

Archived