Command Request *nokedli10* SPONSOR

Heey bruny!

I love what you and your staff doing so i donated.I played 4 modpacks on your community so far and the Continuum modpack 3 times, i love how you and your helpers building this community.

Could i get theese commands, please?:-if i watch something in creative sometimes it makes a tag on my items that i dont even touch so if you can remove this tagsystem from me that would help a lot                                                          -/v

-/enchant

thats all if you can do it for me that would be fire,you're legend!!

nokedli10                                                              

Enchant command added.

Vanish command is denied. This is a staff command, and will stay a staff command.

The tagging system is there for a reason. It's to prevent creative players from spawning in items for non-creative players. If you want to spy on people's inventories, then go into gamemode survival before doing so. This will stop the tagging.