Request of assistance

Hello my name is Alex username is AlexOD02 my gmail is AlexzanderD02@gmail.com and I have a issue I built a portal to the dark millennium and I saw I was under prepared so I right clicked the portal to send me back and it sent me to somewhere and I started dieing immediately. In the end I perished I checked the coordinates of my death and it had a undefined y coordinate I cant turn it back on and I mainly have lost two thinkers construct tools (A hatchet and a pick) and an angel ring dragon specifically. I don't know if anyone can help but if possible please e mail me if you can to help resolve this.

Update the death coordinates for the way point are -1030 629 [y] 0. And I see it in the world only when I am at spawn.

Hello Alex, because no grave spawns when you die coming back from the Deep Dark, You will need to make a refund question if you know what items you lost, or you can make an inventory rollback. I'm guessing you know this now but for future reference you can't use the Deep Dark portal to get home, please use /home or /is home.

Thank you Villjo for trying to help me but I dont remember the time or coordinates where I was okay. I'm just gonna have to make it all again. Also the two tools where thinkers construct and I don't remember what all they had. Thanks though.

• villjo locked this topic

Archived