complaint about player

Network Server (AC, Pure, CTW, etc.) : rlcraft

In-Game Nickname :googoobot21

Nickname of the one you are complaining about : _doucat_

Description of the situation : so a player had come up to me and had asked to look at my items and into my house and chests i said ok and trusted him to my claim. But he then went on to take some things. i warned him not to but he kept continuing to take things in the end he left with a totem of undying some summoning staff's and a fairy ring. In the end i found out his house and kept killing him until he gave me my stuff. but all i got was my ring before he loged off. 

ps: i knew he took my stuff cause i did invesee, he also took a few other items that i didin't have time to see which before he put them in his chest.

Screenshots/Video Proof (Required) : none

Players that can confirm your situation (If applicable) : i have many but will tell game name when there online one of which is arcaneadhd