Collectable precious metals

IRL i am working as a banker. Working in a bank has opened a new world to me: The world of collectable precious metals.

I am going to sale collectable coins on the server. They will be rare: 5 of each, and i will keep one of each of course. Every coin is mainly made of gold will cost 300$ on market.

But hold, there is more: I will bring out ONE silver version of each collectable coin, and it will cost 500$.

Other than that i sometimes sell gold and silver bars with special motives and in variable sizes. There will be 3 of each, varible prices on market^^

I hope you like the idea and i am looking forward to you showing me your collection. Maybe the best collection will win a price?

Spoiler

List of collectable coins

CC1 "Little diamond" 26.08.2020

Spoiler

Here will be a list of bars