reroll reqest

Godlovesus10

1. i was play with my fairy ring wen all the suden my mom caled me she said id never play agin if i dount come i yelled coming and 1 min lator i come back and i died (i was about 1000 blokes in the sky with my fairy ring) i used grave stone to get back and it said i died in a wall please help name Minecraft77 what i lost / op fire dragon long axe and ice/ fairy ring/ my whater brething aror made with dragon scales/ dragon eye /cross necless/ tool belt /ring of regen/ obsiden shild i think not ure mint not have/ and a lot of stuff from tear 3 drag all in raid world i hope u can help thank u lot. (raid world fell in void glich)

1 hour ago, Godlovesus10 said:

i was play with my fairy ring wen all the suden my mom caled me she said id never play agin if i dount come i yelled coming and 1 min lator i come back and i died (i was about 1000 blokes in the sky with my fairy ring) i used grave stone to get back and it said i died in a wall please help username Mine3craft77

Archived