some dude going into the TF none stop

Dop3

SapphireBjoerni has been warned multiple about the TF and what it does to the sever. the first time i saw him warned, he was taking votes shortly before hand was just overall being an asshole it. He didn't respect the sever when everyone told him to get out and he keeps going in there.

please do something about this. i'm sick of sever crashes and low TPS. if the TF is broken, make impossible to go in. if it works, up your ram. if he's just being an asshole, ban him. 

this is about quality of life.

First of all, there's no rule against going into twilight forest, so we can't prevent players from going to TF, but if it was intentional and we have a solid proof about that (like profiler), it can be counted as rule 6 (intentional harm to server integrity).

Second of all, we can't make it impossible to go to twilight forest as it's an important part of SkyFactory 4, and contains some important materials for progressing.

Third of all, adding more RAM won't fix everything, server already have enough RAM, TF isn't really a server friendly mod, but we will do our best to keep the server stable.

I apologize for the late respond.