[Refund Request]*i1idontplay*

i1idontplay

Your Name: i1idontplay
Item Name + Amount: Fairy ring 2x, Tide guardian legging [Enchanted] 1x, Tide guardian helmet [Enchanted] 1x, And my base chests 5x,
Coordinates: Coordinates for chests x: -4327 y: 66 z: 1482, x: -4329 y: 66 z: 1470,x: -4329 y: 67 z: 1470,x: -4317 y: 66 z: 1475,x: -4322 y: 66 z: 1470 And i dont have the Coordinates for the other that dissapeared because they were items and chests are dissapeared so a coordinate might not be accurate.

Description of Issue:  Description for Fairy ring is that there is a bug if you hold the ring and then click on your bauble section in inventory the ring will disappear at first i didnt realised and thats how i lost 2 rings, Discription for Tide Guardian Legging and Helmet so i was wearing my full tide guardian armor and then i opened inventory and i had full armor on and the leggings and boots had almost full durability and the armor also had curse of possesion on it aswell and i managed my inventory and closed it and like 1 Minute later i opened my inventory and the leggings and helmet are just gone disappeared. Discription for chests so i had placed me chests in my base i go out in the raid world did some raiding and when i none of the chests were there and i tried relogging still all the chests gone and items within them were also gone.

• ASOOD locked this topic

Archived