Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

ME drives missing after the crash fest on DW20.

Your Name:  Formerly_ADucky
Coordiantes: -1685  164  5130
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine)(day/month/year): 6/2/21
Description of Issue:  welp a few days ago my refined storage system drives got devoured by re-start after i bought them, i was warned about this bug like 10 minuets befor this happened lol. then i traded another player for an ME stystem right befor the issues on the server happened a few day ago with the base griefing and server crashs and that kinda stuff. so i got it set up, i was logging in today to test the server and come to find my ME drives are gone. only the ones who had anything on them. it seems some one found my base while i was away and stole them. If i could get my base rolled back to get my drives back that would be amazing. if there was a way to get the stuff from my refined storage cells i paid for then that would be even more amazing .

and the powers off beccuse the majority of my power is solar currently and its night time.
Screenshots (Optional): 

2021-06-05_16.26.57.png

• 2 weeks later...

4 hours ago, ADucky said:

i dont know how to delete this but just ignore it. im gonna just start over.

Sorry for the inconvenience, you can ask for a refund of the items you remember you had, if you'd like to.

I don't remember anything specific other then a bunch of materials and some of the dragon heads I got from the chest parties. I know there is alot more and I can't really think of anything It just sucks I pair irl money for the refined storage system for it to be the cause of my setback....if that could get refunded I would like that.