duping

[4] Ban Duration:

1 week

[5] Staff Member:

Unsure, possibly ASOOD

[6] ScreenShots:

cannot insert

[7] Your Reason:

I was banned for allegedly duping keys. I had 20 mystic keys I had saved up. Half of them turned into 10/8/4 legendary keys so it gave me about a stack in return. I mentioned to the person who reported me that I had no knowledge of duping. It is honestly pointless and the ones I see dupe, never get reported nor banned even when staff is online. I finished opening my legendary keys and the last mystic one gave me +10 more. I cannot help that there isn't cooldown on crates and that they are buffed. I had keys that were rightfully mine.

Screenshot 2021-06-21 185528.png

Someone reported you for opening ton of legendary keys and this can be ok, but the problem is when i went in your base.

You had 10 stacks of mystic crate and 18 stacks of vote crates, tell me you got them by opening the crates, other than all the rewards.
Could you explain how you got all those stacks of mystic crates?

I know when I was opening legendary crates I had came back to base and placed the vote keys I had in the chest. I was half asleep about this time and was heading off when I deposited the keys I had. I thought they were all vote keys, but I am sure this was at the time Quacklty was dropping them at spawn when I was afk.

After I had used the mystic keys I got from saving up from voting and from the other chests, I came back the next day and deposited my rewards. I looked in the chest and saw a lot of them said "Mystic". Everyone was gathering them and using them at spawn the night before while I was afk. I was going to void them after depositing the rewards from more of the legendary keys that I earned but I was banned soon after. I wasn't aware those were mystic keys. I only used the ones I had from saving on votes that were in my inventory.

I get the confusion here, and I understand if you will not shorten the ban.

If you could void the mystic keys for me that would be appreciated. I didn't know they weren't vote keys until last second. It's completely my fault for not noticing.

I hope someday staff will be on more frequent to prevent others from giving people duped items. A lot of people were spamming crates the other night because of duped keys, saying the mods were stupid since they didn't wipe their inventory. I can provide proof of who used it and who said these things if needed, but not sure if it is necessary now.

Thank you.