New Player World

I also had the vague idea of switching the New Player world to the MCME Race Across Middle Earth Map as it has a mini showcase of the server and is a bit more personable than the end of the PoTD. Ultimately I feel that the NPW is a bit primitive in conveying the server rules and what we have on the server (or even what the server is, as multiple people a day come on and ask for things that we don’t have). Though I am not knowledgeable in plugins and such minecraft so I'm not sure how easy all of that is. Using the regions from the race, making them more traversable and enclosing it in a fresco sky or just barrier blocks will make it look fine in my opinion.

Additionally adding info like /fly and /warps more forwardly so that people don’t need to ask about them when they get on the server, or after 3 hours when they see someone else fly past. Though this would also work well with the Player Hub idea that I have also proposed. Brodasaurus also suggested that for instance when you get to Isengard you can have a sign saying use /fly to fly to the top of Orthanc and then /warp to get back down as a way to actively teach people how to travel around MCME.

Overall these are simply ideas that I thought were cool and potentially even beneficial to MCME.