(Unban Syalp_Arboc) banned for "duping"?? (the staff was mega abusing his power deleting my entire area (that 5 people lived at) and stripped one of my friends of his stuff for no reason)

[1] In-Game Username:

Syalp_Arboc

[2] Details of Situation:

there was a bunch of keys and i picked up as many as i could (a fuck ton aka a lotta shulkers worth) and then the server reset before i could get more they were purely astetic doe cause i have a whole "secret" basment thing which i was gonna put my most valuble look in then when i joined a helper was there and asked me did i have more i said no (truth) and he banned me for 2 days for duping when i found them on the ground.

[3] Ban Category:

"duping"

[4] Ban Duration:

2 days

[5] Staff Member:

ASOOD

[6] ScreenShots:

idk how to link it here so you have to message me on discord sorry my name is Civic#0487

[7] Your Reason:

idk what the "Your Reason" part means

• Syalp changed the title to (Unban Syalp_Arboc) banned for "duping"?? (the staff was mega abusing his power deleting my entire area (that 5 people lived at) and stripped one of my friends of his stuff for no reason)

if you truly found these shulkers, why did you hid them in a "safe" place instead of reporting them to the staff team?

but seems to me that you didn't find these shulkers as you said, look at these screenshots:

20210708_230556.jpg

20210708_230740.jpg

20210708_230840.jpg

20210708_231530.jpg

as you can see, these screenshots shows a completely different story.

and about deleting your home, as you can see below, Rule 2 states that any bug abuse (duping in other words) that results in losing your items/stuff legitimacy will result in their destruction, including your inventory and your base.unknown.png

unban request denied.

Topic closed.

• ASOOD locked this topic