Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Refund Request: ABedwarsJoke

Your Name: ABedwarsJoke
Item Name + Amount: Ankh Charm 1 ,Punishing ,menacing, Stone of the sea ,undying, quick, dragons eye, punishing, angry, ring of resistance, undying, angry, ring of regeneration, undying, hearty, baloon, punishing, hearty, stone of innertia punishing, angry, 6 shulker boxes purple, 35 enchant golden apples, 48 golden apples, totem of undying , 3 stacks of thunder storm arrow + 12 thunder storm arrows +3 stacks of thunder arrows + 3 stacks of normal arrows, fairy ring.
Coordinates:   death coords x= -3606 z= -16735  Base coords: x=  -3446 z= 4890
Description of Issue: i was in the ocean i was sinking i sent a tpa request to sasuke he accepted i got teleported i died but i was alive i said something in chat it didnt work i relogged and i was dead i used /back it said that the place is too dangerous i then used grave scrolls i kept getting suffocated instantly

• ABedwarsJoke changed the title to Refund Request: ABedwarsJoke
  • ASOOD locked this topic