[Claim Rollback Request] MikeyS2

MikeyS2

Location- XYZ: -4273, 75, 1111    (Time and date everything was ok-1:00pm BST, 16/07/2021)   

Description of Issue:

I  had Just finished moving all my items from my three mini starter houses to my main base, I made a temporary wall of golden chests filled with all my items.

Unfortunately I attempted to break a chest using my new pick, being new to these mods I had no idea it was gonna gonna break them all open, every chest broke at once and my items spewed all over the floor leaving me stuck in place due to lag, as my pc came to grips with what just happened my items went poof.  

2021-07-16_15.16.10.png?width=804&height

2021-07-16_15.15.56.png?width=804&height

2021-07-16_15.18.43.png?width=804&height

I was gonna avoid filling in this request and have a fresh start as It was player error not a bug/glitch, however its worth a try if its possible to be approved for a roll back to save my progression and everything I had collected to this point. 

Thank you.

• ASOOD locked this topic