Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

(Inventory Rollback Request} roker1996

Your Name: roker1996
Coordinates: i dont know didnt cheek :(
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 8:30 PM GMT+2 , 16 July 2021
Description of Issue: 
I helped a player named faizenshi to kill medusa i did kill her and sec after i died the game log said down that medusa killed me so its not faiz.

the sec i respawn i did /back and wasnt able to pick must of the items the chat i typed wasnt showing and i saw fain shifting with laggs near my items once i realized i cant pick the rest of my items i relog to the server and than was able to type i asked if he have my stuff he said no they dispawn. idk how they dispawn so quick cuz ti all happend in 5-10 sec after i died and relog to the server i lost half of my stuf and my gear i reilaized it was buged cuz look at the pictures ull see i have my sword on me and it still lays near the stairs at first i didnt understand how i hold it and it still there but i didnt think about it that much i just wanted my gear and i wasnt able to get it and i somhow picked medusas head but not my items when i asked fiazenshi he said he didnt take any of the stuff.. in the first pick is after i took some of the items and as u can see at the corner near the stairs the sword is there at the time i took the pic fiazenshi was up stairs than he walk down shifting
Screenshots (Optional): 

d.png

s.png

unknown.png

• ASOOD locked this topic