swifter slashes 5 #0403

mortalitas 7 #0403

advanced looting 3 #0403

arc slash 3 #0403

lifesteal 4 #0403

curse of possesion #0403

atomic deconstructor 2 #0403

Base Coordinates: -8460 70 -3930
Description of Issue: I was doing a big battle tower and due to lag the weapon sometimes drops on the ground (even though it has curse of possession), and then reappears in my inventory. But for some reason it did not reappear in my inventory this time and I could not pick it up from the ground. Please try to fix the lag because this is not the first time I lost stuff and time due to it. Just this weapon with the enchantments is worth way less than the one that I had because of mortalitas 7. 

I asked for a refund earlier but it did get refunded. It was not in my inventory or anywhere else.

I don't understand why it's not in my inventory when I check it. The only thing that could go wrong to my knowledge is that it's on another server than the RLcraft server. It looks like that's not the case neither, so I don't understand why you can see it in my inventory when it's not there for me.

• ASOOD locked this topic