banned

[1] In-Game Username:

-(gamingwithkai_yt)-
[2] Details of Situation:

-( i got baned for editing the  house cat gave me he gave me permission to edit it but then got me banned when it despawned from clearlag yet i had perm to edit the entire house yet called it yet cat called it griefing even though she gave me full permission to edit it and it  was the lag clear that removed them so i couldent  place them)-

[3] Ban Category:

-(griefing)-

[4] Ban Duration:

-(7 days)-

[5] Staff Member:

-(Cataclysm_cat)-

[6] ScreenShots:

-(I  dont have a camera  and print screen doesent work on this.)-

[7] Your Reason:

-(i really like rlcraft server's and i've worked so hard on getting good i dont wanna lose the progress i could gain and my friends.)-

hello @gamingwithkai_yt

I'll start with this part 

On 8/4/2021 at 8:25 AM, gamingwithkai_yt said:

i got baned for editing the  house cat gave me he gave me permission to edit it

Cataclysm_Cat didn't give you permission to edit how the house looks nor to move the stuff in it to a different base/location, and btw at the same time the stuff disappeared (or despawned as you mentioned), you were moving to another player base (ahkent1125) which makes it weird, why did you have to move stuff or rearrange the house while you were leaving it? 

now lets move on to the "items Despawned" part 

On 8/4/2021 at 8:25 AM, gamingwithkai_yt said:

when it despawned from clearlag

when Cat first asked you about the house, you said that you don't know what is she talking about (proof below)

2021-08-03_03.47.52.png

and after that, you said that you started mining all the items (at the same time) then they all despanwed at once, but you had the items in your new base:

Inked2021-08-03_04.30.53_LI.jpg

these are the items that Cat had in her house that let you use it as a starting house.

and another question, Why did you mine some of the kitchen if you only wanted to move the healing pad to the kitchen?

in conclusion, this unban request has been denied.

Topic Closed.

• ASOOD locked this topic